The EurAstro World formerly known as EurAstro Overseas is section that takes care of
all the EurAstro Affairs outside Europe. It is responsible to maintain the contacts
to EurAstro Coorporate Members/Organizations and to expand it to have greater
As EurAstro grew rapidly with greater number of people from around the world,
this section will help them to know more about the organization and help them
to cater their societies through astronomy. This section primarily focus on the
astronomy education and outreach in 5 continents with mutual sharing of knowledge,
resources and infrastructures.
Free general information about EurAstro World events can be obtained by sending
an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'subscribe EurAstro World'.
Your family name, first name, e-mail account and any further information you wish
to add will be included in a file intended to be disclosed to all EurAstro
subscribers. Specific distribution lists will be created and announced whenever
necessary. To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe EurAstro'.
EurAstro World – Guidelines for cooperate members
Membership of EurAstro World section is open to any astronomy group outside Europe.
In order to apply for membership, please follow the guidelines and email to
- Contact person of cooperate member group should be in regular communication with EurAstro World.
- News and announcements from EurAstro World are encouraged to share further with the co-operate group’s network.
- Activities of cooperate member groups can be forwarded to EurAstro in order to share further in the EurAstro network.
- Should participate in EurAstro World telecons.
- EurAstro World cooperate members can vote for the EurAstro Chairpersons and Executives.
- Logo and website URL of cooperate member group will be listed on the EurAstro website.